Jenny Salvador has been a licensed attorney since September of 2018. She is licensed in both Mississippi and Alabama.
Jenny Salvador was born in Monroe, Louisiana and raised in Greenville and Glen Allan, Mississippi. She graduated from Mississippi State University in 2014 with a BS degree in History (Magna Cum Laude). Jenny graduated from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2018. While in Law school, she worked for several different attorneys as a law clerk.
In 2018, Jenny moved to Huntsville, with her fiance, and began working for Brian Clark in various areas of law including criminal defense, personal injury, defense of juveniles and family law including divorce and child custody. Jenny is licensed to practice law in Alabama and Mississippi.
- Alabama State Bar
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Circuit & District Courts
- Alabama Court of Civil Appeals
- Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals
- Alabama Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- Mississippi Circuit & District Courts